I have tenants at my property; can I have them pay?

Yes, if you have tenants at your property, or if you use a real estate or financial management company, the City of Fife is willing to bill an alternate address. It will be necessary that the property owner fill out and sign a form directing the City of Fife to bill an alternate address and acknowledging that the property owner is responsible for ultimate payment. You may get the form by calling Fife City Hall at 253-922-2489.

Please Note: You must sign and return the form to Fife City Hall – faxed, mailed or dropped off at the City Hall front counter. Electronic copies are not acceptable.

Show All Answers

1. Why do I receive a bill if I don’t have a storm drain on or adjacent to my property?
2. I didn’t ask for the service, why do I have to pay for it?
3. Part of my storm drainage bill shows a charge for “impervious area.” What does that mean?
4. I already pay for the drainage district and for Pierce County Surface Water Management on my property tax bill. Why is the City of Fife charging me another fee for the same service?
5. Will this storm drainage billing be indefinite, or is it for a set period of time?
6. My property still floods in the winter. Now that the City of Fife is charging me for storm drainage, does that mean that the City will fix my drainage problems?
7. I have tenants at my property; can I have them pay?
8. How do I pay my utility bill?