Fountain Memorial Park
FOUNTAIN MEMORIAL selection reveal ceremony
2024 Reveal held on Thursday, June 6 at 6 p.m.
Each year, the Fife Park Board accepts nominations of individuals who have made a significant impact on the Fife community and selects two to be honored with a plaque at Fountain Memorial Park.
This annual public ceremony is an unveiling of the two people selected and an opportunity to remember all past nominations.
- The nominee must have been deceased for at least one year from the date of application.
- The nominee must have made a significant contribution to the Fife community, but need not have been a Fife resident.
- The nomination form includes three questions about the nominee. Each question must be answered in 300 words or less.
- The nominator must attend a Fife Park Board meeting to present a five- minute speech on why their nominee should be considered, and should be prepared to answer board members' questions about the nominee to the best of their ability.
- Nominators should bring additional documents, pictures, newspaper articles, etc. to present to the board.
Fountain Memorial RECIPIENTs
|William “Bill” Addy
|Richard “Dick” Godwin
|Fred Bevegni, Sr.
|Anders E. Bornander
|Elmer “Bill” Kelley
|Robert Taro Mizukami
|William Henry Wilton
|Helen Cleaver Gallagher Frederick
SUBMIT A NOMINATION
The City of Fife Park Board is now accepting nominations of persons to be honored with a plaque bearing their name on the fountain at Fountain Memorial Park.
Please complete the nomination form, found HERE, and submit it to the city clerk by 5 p.m. Thursday, February 29, 2024