- Ways to Register
- Refund Policy
- Medical Insurance
- Rainout Line (Dacca Park)
- Inclement Weather
- Photo Policy
People must register for classes unless otherwise noted. Registration and payment must be received at least five business days before class start date. Classes will be canceled if minimum enrollment has not been met five business days before class start date. Accepted payment methods are listed below. All programs are held at Fife Community Center, unless otherwise noted.
- Register Online
- Walk In (Cash, Credit, or Check): Fife Community Center
- 2111 54th Avenue E
Fife, WA 98424
- 2111 54th Avenue E
- Phone In: (Credit Card Only)
- Community Center: 253-922-0900
- Fife Aquatic Center: 253-922-7665
- No refunds will be issued 5 days or less prior to start date of a class.
- For withdraws from an activity prior to the start date, fees paid will be placed back on a users account minus a $5 service fee.
- Funds placed back on a users account may be used in the form of a discount towards a future activity or may be requested as a refund. If not used within 90 days all remaining funds will be forfeited.
Participants in Fife Parks and Recreation programs should have their own medical insurance to cover any injuries sustained while participating in any activity sponsored by the Parks, Recreation and Aquatics Department. Fife Parks and Recreation is not financially responsible for medical expenses.
If weather is questionable, please call Fife Parks and Recreation at 253-896-8653 to obtain program cancellation information. The phone line will be updated by 2 p.m. each day during the season.
If the Fife School District is closed, the Fife Aquatic Center and Community Center will be closed until at least 4pm. Updates on evening programming will be posted by 2pm via the City website, Facebook, building voicemails, and an email blast to program participants.
If the Fife School District opens on a delay, the Aquatic Center and Community Center will open for regular programming at 10am.
For weekend programming, a decision will be made by 7am regarding programming that day. The announcement will be made via the City website, Facebook and an email blast to participants.
Any programs that have been canceled due to weather will be credited back to the participant’s account once the facilities have opened back up. All user credits will be valid for 90 days.
Every attempt will be made to notify participants of programming changes. Patron safety, as well as the safety of our staff, is of utmost importance to us.
Call the Community Center at 253- 922-0900, or Pool at 253-922-7665 if you have additional questions.
Fife Parks and Recreation staff may videotape or take photos of participants in programs and special events. Those photos may be used for promoting our programs, classes, events, or displayed online.